Sunday, July 27, 2014

A few of my older creations....

Front
Inside
Quilted back


Made this one last year as part of a monthly contest for a Yahoo Group I belong to. Embroidery design and purse pattern were by Betty Falasca.











Tote done in 2012 for an elderly lady as part of a group sew-a-long. Similar to the Professional Tote.

Front
Back
Zippy Bag by Jen Giddens. Another one
Inside
I had the privilege to test sew. Great pattern. Two exterior zipper pockets are quite handy and a clever design feature.





2 comments:

  1. It's a small world. I tested the zippy bag also. In fact I've made two and love this pattern. All your bags are so pretty. I love to see them in such nice colours cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria, Thanks for the comment. I think I got to Jen because of something you posted, so I need to thank you for getting me started as a test sewer.

      Delete