Saturday, August 13, 2016

The Geometry Bag by Imazz Patterns

Front featuring a zipper pocket and a flap slip pocket
Just finished testing a fun bag called The Geometry Crossbody Bag from ImazzPatterns. It was initially designed for students carrying supplies to school, but it also makes a great purse and comes in two sizes:
     Large: 13" high x 10" wide x 2.5" deep
     Small: 10.5" high x 7.5" wide x 2.5" deep
 
This is a practical bag with bold geometric elements for lots of style. The pattern has just been released and you can get yours here.
 
Front showing flap pocket open

Back showing large exterior slip pocket

Side showing adjustable strap
 The pattern comes with directions for both an adjustable crossbody strap and smaller handles. I chose not to make the smaller  handles.

Top showing secure zipper closure

Roomy inside with a large slip pocket

Front zipper pocket open
 I found this bag to be a fairly quick sew with clear directions and illustrations. I made my test version in the larger size using a vintage cotton floral print and a solid cotton duck with a cotton print lining. It could also be made with a variety of other fabrics.

Until next time, may you sew with joy, stay healthy and be filled with God's awesome blessings!                                                                                                                                          Judith



6 comments:

  1. thank you! I am excited to see my pattern is featured for the first time here. I've been a silent reader of this blog since I started making bags. And today , just imagine how thrilled I am to see your review on MY pattern! I love your version, Judith. the blue bag is awesome! Looking forward to work with you again in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blues and greens so this is a winner for me and its such a nice style. Perfect for all ages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blues and greens so this is a winner for me and its such a nice style. Perfect for all ages

    ReplyDelete