Saturday, October 29, 2016

Miss Maggie by Emmaline Bags


Miss Maggie front featuring the Long John strap connectors

 I was delighted to test Miss Maggie for Emmaline Bags. The pattern is terrific, quick to sew and it is free from EmmalineBags.com. I chose to do my test in a pretty heavy faux leather with a cotton lining. Janelle created this pattern to feature all the new strap connectors and hardware she has in her shop. I chose to use the Long John. and they work great and were super easy to install.

Miss Maggie inside
Miss Maggie's base with feet
Another view of Miss Maggie from the front
I really loved this pattern and (of course) used Emmaline Bags hardware.

Until next time, may you sew with joy, stay healthy and be filled with God's awesome blessings!                                                                                                                                          Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment